Hope Schiller - Master Hair Designer

The Oscars 2014
2014 Grammy Awards
Emmys Elegant Ladies and Gents 2013

Categories

Emmy Awards
Grammy Awards
Hollywood's best dressed and tressed.
oscars
powered by

My Blog

2014 Grammy Awards

Ohhhh...I love an Award show...I get goosies waiting to see the fashion!

Grammys bring the most wide range of fashion statements so its usually very entertaining to watch. Red was the hot color of the evening and glamour was in the air.

I usually don't start with my favorite, however, I am obsessed with this dress...
Commonly caught on the Red Carpet in Gold...this Gold Lame' Gucci was simply magnificent. Taylor Swift was stunning from head to toe with the crystal mesh overlay and gemstone detailing. Her makeup and simple pony kept the attention on this fantastic gown!

Seriously stunning in this sexy Ezra Santos gown, Colbie Caillat has never shinned brighter.
Pairing a sleek and undone top knot with complimenting makeup, this is my all time favorite look for her.
This dress, hair and makeup is perfection.

Christine Teigen is one hot mamma! Not only is she the lady love of John Legend but she is gorgeous in this Joanna Johnson form fitting eye catching gown.
Complimenting this look are the Soft waves and glowing skin. Beautiful!

Pink is beautiful in this Joanna Johnson radiant red gown.
Not only did Pink rock the red carpet but she had the BEST performance of the night!

I haven't seen Paris Hilton in a while...and she surprised me in this absolutely gorgeous House of Milani high neck, sheer and white with a smashing see through back gown.
A fantastic coifed upstyle and glamourous makeup finish up this beautiful look.

My Oh La La award goes to TWO stunners tonight!
My goodness...Alicia Keys sporting a neckline plunging Armani Prive with a black beaded Swarovski Crystal Bow waistline.
Wait...Stop the Press...Is this Miranda Lambert? She looks Fantastic! Love this color on her skin...

Love their hair...makeup and the beautiful smiles!

Another favorite...Anna Kendrick was Pitch Perfect...Head to Toe!

Who says you can't be Pregnant and Fabulous??? Ciara proved a bump is the new black.
Seriously beautiful.

Katy Perry has done it again! Whether you love it or hate it...it is the most talked about look of the night.
This Valentino Couture gown seems "made for" Katy. It is whimsical and fun which describes her well.
The perfect choice for the Grammys...I think this is the only award show where this gown could be celebrated.
Katy tops off her look with a sleek pretzel tiara coif.
While not for everyone...Katy sure knows how to attract attention :)

Keith Urban sported a new shorter haircut..cool and casual...he is one awesome Aussie.
 A handsome Hunter Hayes selected a more classic style and wore it well.

I must admit...My Favorite couple of the evening is my boss...John Paul DeJoria and his lovely wife Eloise.

10 Comments to 2014 Grammy Awards:

Comments RSS
redirect traffic on Monday, December 08, 2014 2:44 AM
Simply not valid, requires much more to push home business aimed at your blog when compared to you can be simply being assured.
Reply to comment

Custom writing on Saturday, August 19, 2017 1:01 AM
excellent piece of writing, I certainly liked the way you highlighted a few clearly important and widespread factors. thank you so much, I respect your paintings.
Reply to comment

Ryan on Monday, November 20, 2017 11:39 PM
This is clearly useful for me. Your idea to speed up website is superb. i love your writing fashion, hold posting like this. i am very proud to see this type of informative subject matter. fantastic work proper right here, your website is quite stunning .
Reply to comment

i need an assignment on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:46 PM
I'm able to say the whole lot about this website online without a doubt very useful and useful for all,preserve doing within the equal way.
Reply to comment

robux generator on Saturday, June 16, 2018 2:59 AM
Hey friends if you want more and more robux for free then must try my link to generate lots of robux for free
Reply to comment

beste Replik-Uhren on Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:28 PM
You undoubtedly know how one can carry a problem to gentle and make it important.
Reply to comment

Tanie męskie zegarki on Monday, July 16, 2018 7:23 AM
Amazing work on What Every Parent Should Know About ADHD.
Reply to comment

Harry on Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:56 AM
There are so many designs that were looking awesome but I choose the best one for that one day.Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection.linkIf a friend or relative appreciates the sound and also effective remedies decorative Lounge without doubt is an important place atlanta divorce attorneys apartmentOur Pre Christmas Sale is in progress now Claire's Uneek Boutique.linkI also hope for the safety of the horses.telicando marafecco telicandomarafecco24 telicando marafeccolink
Reply to comment

http://www.appyzone.com/ on Thursday, November 01, 2018 9:25 AM
I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this Web Site.
Reply to comment

macgic.net on Thursday, November 01, 2018 9:25 AM
Great site, continue the good work,is also very helpful to people, is worth us learning,your article is really Great job! Application and OS really Amazed to visit this site
Reply to comment