I admit that I love all things Hollywood. I love the glamour and the gowns. I love awards shows...of any kind. Here is my Golden Gab from the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
* Red was a hot color for the Globes. Jennifer Lawrence looked amazing with her tiny, tiny waist. Topping off her beauty was her surprising humor.
* Side swept hair was especially fantastical on Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Isla Fisher, and Megan Fox. Must be a trend with all of these ladies walking the red carpet with it.
*Best in Blue was Nicole Richie looking radiant from top to toes.
* Chanel never disappoints with the classic elegance worn by Anne Hathaway.
* Usually spotted in gold...Taylor swift stepped out of the box in a plum Donna Karan. (The back of this was to die for)
* I really hope I can work it like Helen Mirren when I'm her age! Fantastic! This dress is amazing.
* Katharine McPhee was hot in her plunging neckline gown by Theyskens' Theory ( a super sexy look) Im thinking its a Smash! Oh lala
* Nicole Kidman rocked an Alexander McQueen. Loved it!
* My top 3 ladies of the evening from Top to Toes: Jennifer Lopez, Amy Adams ( Im a sucker for Marchesa and waves) and drum role.....Nicole Richie (obviously I'm a fan of glam)
* My top 3 best groomed Gents:Bradley Cooper, Robert Downey Jr (I'm a sucker for him too) and Leonardo DiCaprio